Do you have children?
** Two girls... Well, two dogs, but we consider them our children.
If so, names and ages?
** Molly is 7 going on 8, and Dehlia is 8 going on 9. :)
Where do you work?
** Anywhere and everywhere. I work several days a week at the Woodinville Animal Hospital. I'm a photographer, so I work wherever a shoot takes me. I'm a writer, so I work out of my office at home. Like I said, anywhere and everywhere. :)
Are you happy with the career field you have chosen?
** Photography? I absolutely love it. Writing? I absolutely love it.
Are you satisfied with your income?
** Yes
Do you rent or own a home?
** Rent
Is your home big enough?
** Absolutely. I have to admit that I LOVE our place!
Do you throw parties often?
** Not really.
Do you want to move?
** Nope - love it here. It fits - for now. ;)
What do you do for fun?
** Go to the gym, take pictures, hike (when the weather allows), read, hang with the fam.
Favorite TV shows?
** Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, Dexter, anything on the Travel Channel...
Do you have a TVO/DVR box to record shows?
** No. I’m not that addicted to television.
What size is your biggest TV?
** Honestly, I have no idea... Chris would know. Maybe 42 in?
Do you have pets?
** Yes - see above.
What vehicle do you drive?
** Jeep. Yum.
What do you like or dislike about your vehicle?
** I love the size of our Jeep. It’s big enough to hold us and the girls, yet not so big that it’s clunky and difficult to maneuver. And it’s perfect for all of our off-roading, adventure-filled weekend excursions.
If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself at age:
age 5:
** Keep up the writing. It WILL pay off someday. :)
age 16:
** Enjoy and appreciate your youth. Don’t be in such a hurry to grow up.
age 18:
** The world is sooooo big. Don’t let trivial things get you down. You’ve only just begun your journey, and you have so many wonderful things waiting for you on the road ahead. Stay awake. :)
age 21:
** Keep your head up. Chris is just around the corner. ;)~
age 25:
** You’re really not old! You have PLENTY of time! You become what you think about. Your thoughts create your life. Pick good ones.
age 29:
** You’re on the right track.
_________________________________
"It's not about what happened in the past or what you think might happen in the future. It's about the ride for christs sake! There's no point going through all this crap if you're not going to enjoy the ride. And you know what, when you least expect it something great might come along. Something better than you even planned for."
-- Irving Feffer, from Along Came Polly



0 comments:
Post a Comment