WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

10 to 1 of My World

TEN HOW'S:

How did you get one of your scars?

** I don’t have any scars.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
** Dinner at the Main Street Ale House. Yum.

How are you feeling at this moment?
** Relaxed. Great.

How did your night go last night?
** Wonderful. Pleasantly surprised to find a “Harry Potter” movie on. (Seriously! It made my night - I’m a huge fan...)

How did you do in high school?
** Good. I was more concerned with getting it “over with.”

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
** Visited the campus. (Gerogetown University)

How often do you see your best friend?
** Every day - he’s my husband.

How much money did you spend last month?
** I have no idea... We bought a new computer, so probably more than the usual.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
** Already married - at the sweet age of 28.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
** 32 years old :)


NINE WHAT'S:

Your mother's name?
** Kathryn

What did you do last weekend?

** Hit the gym, visited the salon (Seven, if you’re in the area - amazing place!), had dinner with my husband’s cousin and her family in Seattle (such fun!), and watched Grand Torino (WOW!).

What is the most important part of your life?
** Chris and the girls, photography, writing, doing what I love...

What would you rather be doing?
** Nothing, right now. I’m very content.

What did you last cry over?
** That Sarah Mclachlan ASPCA commercial... Gets me every time.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
** Our dogs. My husband. (Chris has a knack for brightening up my day.)

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
** There isn’t just one thing... I adore Chris’ passion for life. I love his loyalty to me and the girls. I can’t get enough of his off-the-wall, dorky sense of humor. I get giddy when I see him smile. The sound of his laugh is music to my ears. I admire his strong work ethic. And I’m proud of the obstacles that he’s overcome, and all that he’s achieved in his life.

He’s the perfect man for me. :)

What are you worried about?
** Honestly? Nothing. Worrying only gives you more to worry about.

What do you usually have for breakfast?
** Green Tea or Coffee and toast.


EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

** Sure - who hasn’t??

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
** Yes and no. At the time, I thought it was my heart that hurt, but after all was said and done I realized it was just my pride. Chris is the first person that I've truly been "in love" with.

Have you ever been on a zip line?
** Not yet, but we’re planning to this Fall. :)

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
** Um, who hasn’t?? ;)~

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
** Again, who hasn’t?

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
** Private info...

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
** Only by a year or two.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
** Yes, several times. I’m a book nerd. :)


SEVEN WHO’S:

Who was the last person you saw?

** Chris

Who was the last person you texted?
** Don’t text.

Who was the last person you hung out with?
** Chris and the girls

Who was the last person to call you?
** April

Who did you last hug?
** Chris

Who is the last person who texted you?
** See above answer.

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
** Chris, of course.


SIX WHERE’S:

Where does your best friend live?

** Chris is my best friend, and he lives with me.

Where did you last go?
** Fly? Virginia. Short trip? The store.

Where did you last hang out?
** Home, in front of the fireplace. Mmmm...

Where did you go to school?
** East High

Where is your favorite place to be?
** Wherever my family is. But the beach / ocean is a verrrrrry close second. On the beach with my family is bliss.

Where did you sleep last night?
** In my bed.


FIVE DO’S/DOES:

Do you like someone right now?

** Do you mean like like? I like like my husband. And I just like a lot of other people.

Do you think anyone likes you?
** Hope so.

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
** No. What would be the point?

Do you know the muffin man?
** You mean the one who lives on Drury Lane? No.

Does the future scare you?
** Not at all. I’m excited for the future. It just keeps getting better. :)


FOUR WHY’S:

Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?

** He’s fun, loving, loyal, funny, smart, intelligent, handsome, adventurous, open-minded, spiritual, generous, kind-hearted, smells good....

Why did you get a myspace?
** I like Facebook - great way to reconnect with old friends.

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
** I have no idea.

Why are you doing this survey?
** For fun.


THREE IF’S:

If you could have one super power what would it be??

** I’d love to be able to fly.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
** Nope. I love the past (the good AND the bad), because it’s brought me to where I am today.

If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
** My husband.


TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex-boyfriends if they asked you?

** Nah.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
** Sure. Hair grows back. People don't.


ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now?

** Extremely.


___________________________

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power."
-- Lao-Tzu

0 comments: