If Nikkie ever hears the word "frolic" again, it will probably be too soon.
Despite her aversion toward the dreaded "f" word, Nikkie knows how to do it well. And by the end of our session, she was frolicking freely - without my asking her... (Although, she'll never admit it!) Okay, so maybe it did elicit some strange stares from people passing by, but so what? I prefer to think they were captivated by Nikkie's gorgeousness. And not her, uh, frolicking.
This girl is beautiful. She's sweet. She's fun. And she's funny. I swear, she had me cracking up at random during the entire length of our shoot. I even think I had to stop and wipe a tear or two from my eye at one point.
Professional, eh?
Sometimes it seems like I do far more laughing at these shoots than taking pictures. Hmmm...
Anyway, enjoy these shots of Nikkie. And don't forget to frolic every now and then. It's good for the soul. Promise. :)

















___________________
Frolic: Gaiety; merriment; A playful antic; To romp; to behave playfully and uninhibitedly; To cause to be merry.



2 comments:
She is a wonderful, beautiful girl and freind to my son. Always bringing a smile to our faces. I think modeling comes natural to her especially when she gets comfortable. I know it's new to her but when she lets go her smile is infectious. Cute, sweet and kind, it really shows through in her shots. Congrats Nikkie! Go big!! You're worth it, pretty girl..
Hey, Joni! Yes, I totally agree - Nikkie is amazing. It was such a pleasure working with her. And she's a natural in front of the camera... Always a plus! :)
Post a Comment