One of the things we love best about living out here are our spur-of-the-moment, hold-on-to-the-seat-of-your-pants road trips. There is soooo much to see in the PNW that, at least a few times a month or so, we grab the map, snag the camera, hop into the Jeep and just drive. We almost always end up finding something worthwhile. :)
Today, after a super-fun (and fairly early) photo shoot with Fiona Rose, Chris and I took advantage of being out-and-about at the crack of dawn and enjoyed a drive through the Cascade Mtns. We stocked up on caffeine and beef jerky (I know, I know - what the heck?!), cranked up the Christmas tunes, and high-tailed it to Stevens Pass. Such a relaxing, invigorating drive! Unfortunately, it left us wishing that we had snow shoes with us, as we passed a couple of trails that seemed to be calling our names. Maybe next time... :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment