WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Georgie: Lifestyle Portaiture


Meet Georgie.

She says that she doesn't like to have her picture taken. But... I'm not so sure she's telling the truth. ;)

This little gal loves the camera. And, obviously, the camera absolutely loves her. Spending the afternoon with her and her mom was like a much needed breath of fresh air. Running around outside, playing on the swings, and laughing nonstop was just what I needed to shrug lose of the cabin fever that's been gripping me since December.

I don't think I'm alone with I say... C'mon, Spring!!


But until then, enjoy a few shots from my session with Georgie. It'll most certainly brighten your day...




















































P.S. Georgie's mom, Joanne, runs Best Friend Rodent Rescue. (Click here for their site.) Make sure to check them out if you're looking to rescue a furry critter!

_________________

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant."
-- Anne Bradstreet

0 comments: