WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pit Bull Blues

Some days are easy. Some are hard. And others - like today - I miss Molly so much it hurts. On those days - like today - it's all I can do get out of bed and get on with the day. I'd like to say it's getting better, but I'm not so sure...

Whenever I start feeling a bit "off" - whether it's related to Molly, drama at work, or anything at all, really - I turn to You Tube. By mindlessly drifting through videos and various clips, I'm able to redirect my attention to more positive things until - before very long - I'm in a different state of mind altogether.

Today I came across this. It made me laugh. It made me cry. And... It made me feel a whole lot better. :)





"Pit Bull Blues" by John Shipe

____________________

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of
yourself with him and not only will he not scold you,
but he will make a fool of himself too."

-- Samuel Butler

0 comments: