Lately, I've made a special attempt at finding specific tunes that enhance my vibration. I have a whole collection of songs from various artists that I turn to when I feel my mood start to dip. From upbeat and peppy, to all out heartfelt and soulful - these songs make me feel good.
And who could ask for more?
So here's a list of songs that - for me, anyway - make my world just a little bit brighter.
Boom Shack-A-Lack, by Apache Indian
Times Like These, by Foo Fighters
Learn to Fly, by Foo Fighters
Three Little Birds, by Bob Marley
Stir It Up, by Bob Marley
Return to Innocence, by Enigma
On the Road Again, by Willie Nelson
Holiday, by Green Day
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), by Green Day
Bad Moon Rising, by Creedence Clearwater
Carry On My Wayward Son, by Kansas
No One, by Alicia Keys
No One Needs to Know, by Shania Twain
Back in Black, by AC/DC
Black and White, by Michael Jackson
Thriller, by Michael Jackson
Dexter Theme Song, from the Showtime series Dexter
Hey Ya, by Outkast
Only Time, by Enya
Beautiful Day, by U2
Lose Yourself, by Eminem
Come Sail Away, by Styx (seriously)
Yellow, by Cold Play
Clocks, by Cold Play
God Gave Rock & Roll To You, by Kiss
And We Danced, by The Hooters
Good People, by Jack Johnson
I'm Yours, by Jason Mraz
Jungle Love, by The Steve Miller Band
You Raise Me Up, by Josh Groban
Oh Holy Night, by Josh Groban
and,
ANYTHING BY JOSH GROBAN...
Again, just some of the many tunes I turn to that make me smile, laugh, cry (tears of joy), or dance. Music is amazing - try it. Short of meditating, there's nothing in the world that will make you feel better quicker.
Here's my absolute favorite "go-to" song - Oh Holy Night, by Josh Groban. I know it's a Christmas song, but this piece seriously gives off some good vibes. And Josh Groban? His voice gives me the chills...
Enjoy!
_______________________
"Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons. You will find it is to the soul what a water bath is to the body."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes
0 comments:
Post a Comment