Beauty comes naturally to Taryn - and it's a good thing, too. She's a fitness model - not to mention a positive role model - and, I think it's safe to say, an inspiration to everyone she comes across. Her vitality is almost palpable, and you can't help but feel energized just being in her presence. I mean, I left our shoot wanting to strap on my running shoes and hit the treadmill. Or, you know, something active like that.
So enjoy a few shots from my recent session with this amazing couple. And, for a little inspiration, make sure to check out Taryn's website. It'll have you up and off the couch in no time!


















** Thanks, Taryn, Djordje and Kaia for a great (albeit it coooold and windy) time! :)
________________________
"My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass."
-- Terri Guillemets
0 comments:
Post a Comment