She's willing to do anything for a good shot - even if it means traipsing (lightly, I swear) on private property. Aside from our love of trespassing, we also share a fondness for Urban Outfitters (who Lauren could easily model for), animals, the outdoors, pretty pictures and a continued, unrestricted, no-charge-please use of facebook. (Seriously... Don't even get us started.)
Here's how our shoot went: A vision would form in my head, I'd open my mouth to say it, only to find that - before I could even get a word out - Lauren had already moved into that exact pose. Honestly, it was like shooting myself. (I mean, if I was - to put it bluntly - thinner with darker hair, flawless skin and, well, completely gorgeous beyond words.)
But anyhoo...
Lauren knows how to work the camera. And next year at this time, when she's studying down in California, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I opened one of my beloved Urban Outfitters catalogs and found her lovely image gracing its pages.
That would most certainly make me smile. :)





















_______________
"But an accurate definition of the self is impossible. You are more than you realize, more than you can define. And the more time you spend trying to nail down the definition, the less time you spend living right now. ... Your past is not your identity... You, living now, is your identity."
--George Lawrence-Ell (The Invisible Clock)
3 comments:
So fresh & beautiful! Great job Lisa!! Loving your photos!!
Thanks, Jen! Lovin' yours as well! :)
Post a Comment