I'd rather read than watch TV.
I carry a book (or two!) with me wherever I go.
And I love words.
So it's not surprising that this quote from Dr. Seuss is one of my absolute favorites.
I started this little project awhile ago. But, as I was in school at the time, I got so wrapped up in life and homework that I quickly forgot about it. However, thanks to a little reminder from Jen Sorbe yesterday, I revisited this long forgotten idea and had a ton of fun wrapping it up. I plan on wrangling Chris into helping me build a floating frame for the black and white one this weekend. (All I have to do is mention the words "Home Depot" and he's in!)
For anyone else who is as passionate about books as I am, these prints (along with others) will be available in my etsy store soon... :)
** Playing around with these yesterday has me super anxious to dive back into my graphic design classes this fall. *Sigh*

____________________
"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book."
-- Author Unknown
0 comments:
Post a Comment