WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tess: Lifestyle Portraiture

This particular session was bittersweet for me.

Bitter because Tess, my "hair doctor", is moving back to Montana at the end of October and will no longer be available to mend my self-imposed hair crises. (Including, but not limited to, frying my bangs with a flat iron. The horror, I know.)

Yes. I'm a bit clueless when it comes to the world of hair.

But this session was also sweet in the fact that Tess is fabulous and - as you'll see when you scroll down and take a look at her pictures - has such great style that I've been dying (honestly, dying) to photograph her.

If I could describe Tess with one word, that word would be classy. Give me two or three more words and I'd come up with elegant and sophisticated. Oh, and I definitely can't forget beautiful. That's four.

Let's face it. It's impossible to describe such a fantastic person with just a word. Or two. Hey, sometimes even three or four don't cut it.

So there you have it, Montana... You're getting back one hell of a woman. :)




















































Thanks, Tess! Best of luck on this new adventure! :)

_______________

"Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like."
-- Author Unknown

0 comments: