WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Christy & Dan: Lifestyle Portraiture


This was such a fun session for me.

Christy and I go way back, and it's hard to believe that it's already been three years since we worked together at the veterinary hospital. Back then, we were both thinking our futures lay in animal science. And now... Well. Not so much.

Amazing how much the trajectory of a life can change in just a few short years, huh?

Christy's life is a whirlwind... She's just about to graduate college and has immediate plans to fly away with the Air Force come summer. Her boyfriend of two years, Dan, has similar aspirations - he's joining up with the Marines in May. Luckily, if things work out, they'll both be stationed near each other in good 'ole California - where their romance can continue to flourish in drier, much sunnier surroundings!




















































__________________

"But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles
To fall down at your door..."

-- The Proclaimers

0 comments: