WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Boredom Produces...

It's not uncommon, if you've had a session with me, to (very randomly) receive freshly edited prints as far as six months after your shoot. Because editing photos is one of my favorite things to do, I'm always going back and tinkering with previous shots, applying newly learned techniques, and just appreciating every beautiful image that I was fortunate enough to catch on film.

Here's a photo of Baby C - who I shot last September - that I just finished touching up. I totally bypassed this image when I was initially editing his session... But now, close to three months later and after browsing the pictures again, I found this particular shot to be, well, priceless.

If this is what boredeom produces, I think I'll be "bored" a little more often. :)




___________________

"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
-- Ellen Parr

0 comments: