For obvious reasons, being thankful is so important. So, with November upon us and the delicious Thanksgiving holiday just around the corner, I've decided to dedicate this entire month to being as thankful as I can possibly be. A post for every day of the month, honoring something (or someone!) in my life that I truly appreciate.
Lately I've been busy. Preoccupied. Determined and focused and... Forgetful. To put it bluntly, I've been slacking. Taking way too much for granted and not appreciating as much as I should be. I'm looking to this month's exercise to get me back on track.
Since we're already on the third day of the month, today's post is going to come in threes. So without further ado, here's a quick shout out to three things I'm thankful for...
1. Facebook. I love being able to reconnect with old friends, classmates, co-workers, etc. Yes, the site is a bit addicting, but the ability to stay in touch with people that our crazy-busy schedules wouldn't otherwise allow is something that I'm truly, truly thankful for.
2. Second chances. More on that later. :)
And last, but certainly not least...
3. Where I live. Enough said.

** Thanks for the inspiration, Ang! :)
______________
"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
-- G.K. Chesterton
1 comments:
Isnt it wonderful how the internet brings us all together ! You are so welcome about the shout out, you certainly are very inspirational and I enjoy looking at your blog so much!
Wishing you a blessed holiday season, Fiona xxx
Post a Comment