But one perk I hadn't thought of was sightseeing.
Chris and I have been out here three years this month, and there's still so much of this beautiful area that we haven't seen or experienced. Lately, that's changed. Within the last month, we've visited and shot in various parts of Seattle that - up until now - we've been, well, less than familiar with: Queen Anne, Belltown, Freemont and the Olympic Sculpture Park. And, in a little over a week, we'll be enjoying a shoot on the beautiful University of Washington campus.
I tell ya... This photography gig is a dream.
So here's a bit of randomness from our recent locales. Have I ever mentioned how much we love this place? ;)







_______________________
"You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself."
-- Alan Alda
1 comments:
Your photos of Seattle are lovely! I'm from Seattle and now live in Eastern Wa and your making home sick:( Wonderful, wonderful photographs!!!
Post a Comment