WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Fever

While winter in the Pacific Northwest is a bit (okay, a LOT) more mild than the Midwestern winters I knew and grew up with, it still has its downfalls. (Or, should I say its downpours? Har, har, har. I know, I know - a weak attempt at a joke...) Rain is common year-round in the Seattle area, but so much more so during the winter months. And granted, while the temperature never really dips below freezing, thirty-seven degrees can still be frigid - especially if you're not used to it.

So, with that being said, Spring Fever has hit the Sorbe house - hard. And, after pushing our clocks ahead last Sunday and adding an extra hour of light into our world, our enthusiasm for the change in season has skyrocketed. It seems the only thing we can think about is getting outside and exploring - hiking the Cascades, puttering along the beaches, relaxing in the San Juans, kayaking around Whidbey Island, road-tripping down the Washington and Oregon coastlines...

Mmmm... I'm getting goosebumps.






_____________________

"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'"
-- Robin Williams

0 comments: