WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beautiful Home. Beautiful Family. Beautiful Life. :)

Chris and I were on a high after our session with the Kelley family last Sunday. They welcomed us into their home and, by graciously giving us a glimpse into their world, allowed us to capture a few precious moments of their life together. Their obvious love for life and overflowing happiness instantly seeped into Chris and I - we found ourselves fixed with permanent smiles throughout the rest of the day.

In fact, I was so uplifted that, on the way home, I turned to Chris and said, "Okay, I think I've just added two little girls to my vortex... Yes, I think we should defintely have two instead of one." And I'm sure that comment will give several people a high of their very own. ;)







































** Mustaches from Whisker Works. :)
_____________________

"A happy family is but an earlier heaven."
-- George Bernard Shaw

1 comments:

Amber said...

Your photos are spectacular! Thank you so much for the mustache credit :)