WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Letter of Appreciation


Dear Jamie Oliver,

I used to fear the kitchen. Now I love it.

I used to turn to Subway, Chipotle, Arby's, and other (very) borderline "healthy" fast food restaurants for my meals. Now I turn to your website.

Ingredients like shallots, rosemary, cummin, paprika, chorizo and pancetta used to scare the heck outta me. Now they inspire me.

As a woman who spent her teen years working to help put food on the table but never really quite learned how to cook it, I applaud you. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for lighting a fire under not only my grill, but myself as well.

You are a blessing and a half. Mwah!

Very truly yours,
Lisa :)





For this bit of deliciousness, click here. Enjoy!
__________________

"To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art."
-- La Rochefoucauld

0 comments: