WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Big Plans & New Lamps...

If you look on facebook, you'll see that my status reads, Lisa Wickey Sorbe... is making big plans.

And I am. Well, big to me, that is.

Recently, a solution to a question that Chris and I have been asking for years has magically appeared. In reality, the solution has been with us the entire time we were asking the question but, being that we were looking (more like thinking) in the opposite direction, it was never really visible. But slowly, over the last few months, it's begun to reveal itself. To be more specific, little bits of blessed insight have been emerging almost daily.

And with each new amazing a-ha moment, we find ourselves moving closer and closer to our dreams.

I'm not really in the position to let anyone in on it now... And it probably has nothing to do with what you're thinking. In fact, once I do reveal the "big plans" you might even say, "That's it? But that's not that big!"

But you know what? It is big. To me. And that's what matters.


** As a side note, I've learned that treating yourself every once and a while can make all the difference in the world. Here's one (of two) of our new lamps from Pottery Barn. (Mind you, I've been salivating over similar lamps like these for years.) There's nothing like a little new light to add an extra bit of vibrance into your world... :)






Oh, and p.s. - Stay tuned for pics from this weekend's upcoming photo session with the Remfrey family!
____________________________

"Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood.... Make big plans... aim high in hope and work."
-- Daniel H. Burnham

0 comments: