WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Sunday, May 16, 2010

fix-it Friday :)

Every Friday, I Heart Faces offers up a photo and encourages fellow photographers to "fix" it. This week, I thought I'd jump in and give it a try. (I mean, who can resist those adorable blue eyes???) So, without further ado...

This week's photo was submitted by Christina from 3 Sweet P's. She wrote: "This is a photo of my 2 year-old Parker. I am bothered by the harsh shadow on his face and the washed out colors of the photo. His eyes are a beautiful blue and you just can't see that. I would love to see what you guys can come up with!"

Before:






(My) After:







____________________

"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."
-- Charles Horton Cooley

2 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks you for taking time to work on my photo this week! It looks amazing! I love the soft glow you gave it!!!

Lisa S said...

Thanks! But your little guy is absolutely adorable, so it was easy... :)