WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meet Jake!

Jake + Rain + Interesting Seattle Smells = Doggie Heaven :)









This is probably my favorite shot... The look on his face - pure bliss!





























______________________

"The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog."
-- Ambrose Bierce

2 comments:

Jenn Sorbe Photography said...

Lisa, these are great! Being a dog lover myself I smiled with each picture. My favorite one is where he is off to the right with that fantastic pink wall in the background! I would SO bring our Mastiff to you if we lived closer!!

Lisa S said...

Thanks, Jen! He was my first "animal" shoot (besides my own girls) and I was sooooo nervous. lol. I still look at those photos thinking - oh, I should have done this differently, and this, and THIS! But luckily he's adorable and doesn't take a bad shot. :)

Oh, and I would love to meet your mstiff! They are such cool dogs. Ah, animals are just the best things ever, huh? :)