But when I asked Tatiana to run down the dock with her arms waving frantically in the air, she just glanced at me with a complete look of understanding and replied, "Oh, you mean like Phoebe from Friends?"
And right then and there, I melted a little bit in inside. Because, yes. That's exactly what I meant.
Tatiana oozes positive energy. She has a glow, and it's more than evident in the following pictures. But watch out... Her smile - gorgeous as it is - is completely contagious. In fact, I laughed and smiled so much during our shoot that, afterwards, my cheeks hurt.
Yes. That's how much fun I had.
When not gracing the camera with her gorgeousness, Tatiana studies fashion design at the New York Fashion Academy. She's got style - an enormous amount of style. And after our shoot yesterday, I think it's fair to say that - whether on the runway or behind the scenes - Tatiana is going to go far.
Because, after all, that's what happens when you follow your bliss... And Tatiana is definitely following hers. :)























________________
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."
-- Joseph Campbell
2 comments:
What a wonderful photo shoot! The fun that you guys were having is so readily apparent in these pictures. Oh, and I also melt a little bit inside whenever I throw out a Friends quote and somebody catches it....particularly a Phoebe one!! So thanks for sharing that story :)
Thank you! Yes, Friends will always have a special place in my heart... :)
Post a Comment