WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

25 Completely Random Things About Us

1. We are obsessed with the sitcom Wings. So much so, in fact, that visiting Nantucket is first on our list of "dream vacations."

2. We don't own cell phones. And we really don't care to.

3. I love to read. Chris doesn't.

4. We lost our fathers (mine to cancer, and Chris' to a heart attack) when we were just kids.

5. We have a peculiar love of zombie movies.

6. Neither of us really knew ourselves until we moved out to the Pacific Northwest. Here, life has taken on a whole new meaning.

7. Someday we'll have a child. Maybe.

8. Chris is a neat freak. And I'm, well, not so much.

9. We're addicted to the TV shows "Dexter" and "Supernatural." Oh, and as of very recently, "Harper's Island."

10. We love Bang Bang Shrimp.

11. We treat our dogs like they're family. Because they are.

12. We dream big.

13. We own way too many DVDs.

14. I graduated from high school in 1995, and Chris graduated in 1997.

15. I'm almost an entire year older than Chris, yet he's more mature. Go figure. ;)

16. We're both very creative.

17. Chris is laid back. I'm emotional.

18. Chris will read Bear Grylls' blog before this one. (That's okay, Chris - I love you anyway...) ;)

19. We love listening to live music - especially the blues.

20. We both love road trips, hiking, kayaking, sightseeing, and exploring.

21. We both have fond memories of Iowa and Minnesota, but are happy that we don't live there anymore.

22. We're adventurous and like to do things outside of the norm.

23. We laugh at each other. A lot.

24. We're happy that we got married, but sometimes wish we would have just eloped instead of having a traditional wedding.

25. We love life.


And because pictures make everything better... :)



_____________________

"An ideal wife is any woman who has an ideal husband."
-- Booth Tarkington

0 comments: