* North Shore, Oahu
* Rialto Beach, Olympic Peninsula
* Indian Beach, Oregon
* St. Pete Beach, Florida
* Bellows Beach, Oahu
Five Most Memorable Places:
* Devils Tower National Monument, Wyoming
* Split Rock Lighthouse, Minnesota
* Hanauma Bay, Oahu
* Cannon Beach, Oregon
* San Juan Islands, Washington
Five Jobs I've Had:
* Paralegal
* CarQuest Auto / Champion Auto Cashier
* Veterinary Assistant
* Bank CSR
* Photographer
Top Five Favorite Workouts:
* Elliptical Machine
* Weight Training
* Running
* Tae Bo / Kickboxing
* Hiking
Five Things I Would Blow $$$ On If I Won The Lottery:
* Travel the World
* House on Lake Washington
* Sail Boat
* Open Animal Rescue
* Swim with Sharks
Next Five Travel Destinations:
* Oahu, Hawaii
* Whistler, B.C.
* Crater Lake, Oregon
* Negril, Jamaica
* Edinburgh, Scotland
Five Things I'm Addicted To:
* Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
* Travel
* Coffee
* "Supernatural"
* The Gym
Five Things I Hate That Everyone Else Seems To Like:
* Lobster
* Clubbing
* Reality TV
* Laying Out
* TV shows about rich kids w/pretend problems
Five Things To Have When Zombies Attack:
* Heavy duty machine gun w/unlimited ammo
* Endless supply of food
* Remote island w/hanger, underground bunker, and lab
* Glocks w/a lot of ammo
* Private jet, a pilot to fly it, and unlimited fuel
Five Places I'd Like To Spend Six Months In:
* New York City
* Nantucket
* Negril, Jamaica
* Edinburgh, Scotland
* Santorini, Greece
Five Cities I've Lived In:
* Bothell, Washington ('burb of Seattle)
* Woodbury, Minnesota ('burb of St. Paul)
* Sioux City, Iowa
* Honolulu, Hawaii
* Vermillion, South Dakota
Five Books I Recommend Everyone Read Before They Die:
* Harry Potter Series
* The Taking by Dean Koontz
* Watchers by Dean Koontz
* Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
* Complete Stories & Poems of Edgar Allen Poe
Top Five Favorite Dog Breeds:
* American Pit Bull Terrier
* American Staffordshire Terrier
* German Shepherd
* Rottweiler
* Mutt
_____________________
"I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights."
-- Maya Angelou

0 comments:
Post a Comment