WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Super-Lazy Sunday Survey

Super-lazy Sundays... You gotta love 'em. So, in an effort to continue the laziness, here's a short survey instead of the long, rambling, philosophically challenged musings I usually post here. Enjoy.

(Now Chris and I are off to watch Harper's Island. The laziness continues...)

FAVORITE

Artist: Hmmm... This is vague. After all, the term artist can refer to many things, i.e. photographer, painter, writer, musician, dancer, cartoonist, etc, etc. Given all that, I would have to say that my favorite painter is Tillamook Cheddar. For obvious reasons. Seriously.

Food: Any and all. I don't have a favorite, as each day brings new cravings... Today I'm craving Mexican. Yum.

Drink: Tea or Vanilla Flavored Coffee.

Color: Calming colors like blue, gray, green... More specifically, the colors of the ocean. From the steely gray of the northern Pacific to the tranquil turquoise of the Gulf of Mexico. (Hmmm - what I wouldn't give to be floating about in the Gulf of Mexico right now...)

Brand Name: I don't really get into brands, per say. If I like it, I like it - regardless of who made it.

Store: Target. One quick stop for all of your shopping needs.

Activities: Hiking. Kayaking. Anything tinged with Adventure.

Song: Right now it's "Good People" by Jack Johnson.

Movie: Saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last night and loved it. Goes to show that you can't judge a movie based soley on what the hateful critics say. One and a half stars?? Puh-lease!

RIGHT NOW

I'm listening to: The wind.
I'm talking to: Absolutely no one.
I'm thinking: About nothing in particular.
I'm missing: Various family and friends.
I'm wearing: Clothes. (Why does EVERY survey include this question?)

LAST

Thing I drank: Stash Green & White Fusion Tea.
Thing I ate: Chicken Strips.
Person that slept over: Chris. But he, um, sleeps over every night. (Marriage is great.)
Person I talk to: Chris.
I laughed with: Chris

NAME

Name 4 bands you love:
- Green Day
- AC / DC
- Bare Naked Ladies
- The Cure

Name 3 actor/actress you love:
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Jensen Ackles

Name 5 facts about you:
- I'm thirty-one years old.
- I'm from Sioux City, IA and will probably never live there (or near there) ever again.
- I'm a bit spacy.
- I don't mind being a bit spacy.
- I'm happy with my life and am confident that I'm heading down my stream instead of up it.

RANDOM

If you could change places with a famous person for one day, who will it be?
- Um, Angelina Jolie. I would love to galavant around the world doing volunteer work, making a difference in people's lives, and having enough money back home to not worry about taking all that time off.

If you could move, where would it be?
- I love where I live now. But I wouldn't mind moving to a house on either Lake Washington or the Coast.

If you could have a super power, which one would you like?
- Love to be able to fly.

If you could act any character in the movie Twilight, which one would you like to play?
- Alice, because she's hooked to Jasper. And Jasper... Well, enough said.

Do you like asparagus?
- Why yes, I do.

Do you play any instrument?
- Not anymore.

Do you like to spend quality time with your family?
- Depends.

Do you own a cell phone?
- Nope. And, as those close to me know, I don't care to.

Do you like potatoes?
- In the form of french fries? Yes. In the form of a gooey baked potato loaded with butter, cheese, and sour cream? You betcha.

What is your favorite fruit?
- Apple.

MUSIC

Write down lyrics from the song you’re listening to right now.
- I'm not listening to a song right now, but here are a few lines from "Good People."

You win it’s your show now
So what’s it going to be?
Cause' people will tune in
How many train wrecks do we need to see?
Before we lose touch
And we thought this was low
Well it’s bad, getting worse….

Where’d all the good people go?
I’ve been changing channels and I don’t see them on the tv shows
Where’d all the good people go?
We’ve got heaps and heaps of what we sow.


Who is your favorite female singer?
- Um, I don't know. Sheryl Crow?

Like country songs?
- Some.

Like rap?
- Some, but honestly not much.

Like indie-rock?
- Some.

Like old style songs?
- Some.



___________________________

“A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content.”
-- Proverb

0 comments: