I AM … appreciating a relaxing weekend at home.
I WANT… to focus on what I want - in every situation.
I HAVE … the best husband in the world. For me, that is.
I KEEP … expanding. Beautifully.
I WISH I COULD … surprise Chris with a trip to Nantucket.
I HATE … the feeling of hate.
I FEAR … small snakes. I can't help it.
I HEAR … Josh Groban singing "You Raise Me Up" and it makes me think of Molly.
I DON’T THINK … I'd mind if Chris and I had to move to New Zealand for a year.
I REGRET … eating salty popcorn before bed. Now I'm thirsty. Really thirsty.
I LOVE … Anthropologie, our dog, my husband, chocolate chip cookie dough, rainy days, and being in my vortex.
I AM NOT … going to worry about things I can't control.
I DANCE … with our dog. Seriously. She loves it.
I SING … only occasionally. Honestly, I dance more. See above.
I NEVER … remember where I put my keys. But thank goodness Chris does.
I RARELY … feel sick. Health - mental or physical - is really just about the thoughts you think.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … any animal movie. And yes, I still cry when I watch "Cool Runnings."
I AM NOT ALWAYS … as funny as I think I am. But I don't care. I think I'm hilarious, and that's all that matters.
I HATE THAT … our Molly has transitioned. And I hate that I hate that.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … what makes other people tick. But as of lately, I don't give it much thought.
I NEED … dogs in my life.
I SHOULD … never forget that I am - no matter what - absolutely and completely FREE.
And, in keeping with the vibe of this wonderful new decade:
____________________
"Inner happiness actually is the fuel of success."
-— Dr John Hagelin
0 comments:
Post a Comment