In fact, if this past year had come with instructions, it would have read:
Click, click. Edit. Repeat.
I loved 2010. Some dreams were fulfilled. Even more were discovered. Yes, there were tears, struggles, and uncertainty... But there was also love, triumph, and discovery. And, perhaps most importantly, the contrast that 2010 provided has altered the trajectory of my life so completely that, if you had told me at the beginning of the year about all the changes it would inspire, I probably would have laughed.
Well, I guess the joke's on me. :)
Here are more than a few of my favorites from this past year. Each and every photo fills me with a memory - like how, after Shelley's shoot, Chris and I stopped for breakfast at Chinook's where we had the most delicious scones we'd ever tasted. Then there was the night we got home from Emily's session - sweaty and dehydrated from the 90 degree temps - only to find that our mammoth old school television set had finally (finally!) died and we were therefore "forced" to buy Chris' dream TV.
Or, perhaps the most monumental, was the drive home from Danie's shoot, when I was struck with a sudden and intense desire to go back to college. (I start classes January 3rd!)
But all memories aside, each and every one of these pictures makes me smile. They are all my dreams come true. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.











































__________________
"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."
-- Edith Lovejoy Pierce
0 comments:
Post a Comment