I'm tired.
These past few weeks have been enlightening, exciting, and... exhausting.
My schedule this quarter is rough. I love all my classes, but there's a lot of work involved in each of them. I've dozed off more than once while doing homework and had to be shaken awake by Chris, telling me that it's time for bed. Or time to eat. Or, you know, time to go to class. Again.
The craziness won't end until mid-March. And then a whole new sort of craziness will start up. Along with photography and school, I'm thinking of getting another "day" job. You know, just to spice things up a bit. Um, yeah. Although, with the amount of with-it-ness I've been experiencing lately, I'm not sure that's such a good idea. (While deeply involved with writing a paper for one class and thinking about a project for another, the phone rang and I answered it by saying "Woodinville-Animal-Hospital-this-is-Lisa." Mind you, I was at home and haven't worked at WAH in over six months. With-it-ness?? I say not!)
So tonight, I'm going to finish my last assignment of the day, brew some tea, curl up on the couch, and do what too many Americans do too much of - watch TV. I'm going to start with Wings, then maybe throw in few House Hunters episodes, before signing off with Supernatural. I'm not usually a fan of zoning out in front of the television but, well, tonight - pass the remote, please.
Adios! And may your Friday night be filled with a lot less TV than mine... :)
** The tea I'm settling down with this evening was recommended to me by a friend from my math class... It's scrumptious! (Click here for more delicious details.)
*** My brain is so complete mush... even this post sounds lame. Doh! :/




_____________________
"Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage."
-- Catherine Douzel
0 comments:
Post a Comment