WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Baby Fever?!?!

Well, here I am. Smack dab in the middle of my first bought of baby fever. Who would have thought? Finally, at thirty-one years old, it hits. I’ve been wondering when (or if) it would happen. And, to say the least, so have most of my friends and family.

Now, this does not in any way mean that I’m ready to have a child. I am, however, becoming more and more open to the idea of having one. Maybe it started last week when Chris turned to me and said, “God, I’d love to see you pregnant.” Or maybe it happened while I was online and browsing baby beanie hat stores in search of newborn photography props. (I'm thinking it actually started when my sister-in-law reassured me that the epidural is given during a contraction so that you don't feel it piercing your spine.) Who knows? And does it really matter? No. All that matters is that it has hit.

Baby Ava. Baby Dexter. In a few years you may very well exist. ;)

So, in honor of children everywhere, here’s a clip that made me laugh so hard I almost - well, you know. Enjoy.


___________________________________

"Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it."
-- Marshall McLuhan

0 comments: