WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tomorrow ...

I will wake up with a smile on my face, despite the rising temperature.

I will not hit snooze on the alarm clock, but instead rise and meet the day with excitement and enthusiasm.

I will take time in the morning for a healthy breakfast.

I will remember to kiss my husband good-bye when he drops me off at work, even if he's too tired to appreciate it.

I will laugh as much as I can.

I will take nothing personally, and remember that, regardless of how certain people act, it is their problem, and not mine.

I will look at my job not as a prison, but as a platform from which to heal, help, and appreciate God's four-legged creatures.

I will appreciate every client that calls or visits the clinic, and know that without them, I wouldn't have a job.

I will not feel rushed or taken advantage of, and remember that I am the sole creator of my life. Time, like life, is what you make of it.

I will not let other people's feelings of hate, anger, jealousy, or unhappiness affect me. I am in control of my own emotions, my own feelings, and my own thoughts.

I will hand out sincere compliments, and honestly wish every person I interact with wellness and peace.

I will give thanks that I'm able to work another day.

I will appreciate my body, and be grateful for its strength and agility.

I will only see smiling faces, hear laughter, and feel love. Anything else will not register on my radar.

I will remember my past fondly, and realize that life is too precious for thoughts of regret or revenge.

I will raise and continue to raise my vibration every minute of the day, so that I will be in conscious connection to my higher self.

I will leave work feeling as energized as when I arrived.

I will start my evening with my family with a clear head, a sound mind, and a loving heart.

I will take time to play with the girls, and appreciate their carefree hearts and unwavering love.

I will go to bed at night thinking only positive thoughts of appreciation and gratitude.

I will look forward to the next day with a sense of expectation and eager anticipation.

I will understand that life is whatever I choose to make of it, and know that I choose to make it good.

I will recognize my worth.

I will appreciate where I am in my life.

I will be happy.



______________

"Rather than wanting to hold to the past longer, and slow things down, and stop the aging process -- just revel in the power of now! You can't stop time, and you won't stop the recycling process that is taking place upon this planet, nor would you want to -- but you do not have to suffer the moving through time. Every moment can be more wonderful than the moment before."
-- Abraham

1 comments:

Sara said...

Lisa,


First of all your photography is absolutely beautiful. The most recent picture of the space needle is now my wallpaper. My previous wallpaper was one of Dehlia and the beach. My friends all commented on how amazing of a picture it was and I told em my Aunt took it. And second of all your writing is very moving. I thought I'd let you know!

Love your favorite niece & favorite person to cook macaroni and cheese for,
Sara