WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ode to Love

I was just going through some old photos today and delighting in the fact that my shooting has gotten soooooo much better over the past few months. WOW. So. Much. Better. (Yes, I have a huge, cheesy smile on my face as I type this. Oy.)

With that being said, Chris and I are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our good friends, April and Floyd. They're flying into Seattle tomorrow (which isn't soon enough for me!) and leaving the following Sunday. Four whole days! Woo-hoo!

Now, this trip is special for SEVERAL reasons, but the number one is that this year is their TEN YEAR Wedding Anniversary! So of course I offered up my services to shoot each and every moment of their time here in the Emerald City. We have so much planned, and I'm going to document all of it. All. Of. It.

Do you think they'll hate me when it's over?? Nah...

And because pictures make a post way more interesting, here's a shot from a shoot I did with Chris and Christy wayyyyyyyy back in February. This photo is hardly ideal - I purposely jacked up the brightness/contrast to see what would happen. To be honest, I kinda like how it turned out.

And that's pretty much the point, right? I mean, the great thing about art is that there are no rules... (At least in my opinion.)




____________________________

"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments: