WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

21 Things I Believe In

1. I have the power to create my own life.

2. My marriage grows stronger every day.

3. Love really does conquers all.

4. Blood is not always thicker than water.

5. Living together before marriage (or shacking up, as my mother would have called it) is not only a good idea, but a smart one.

6. Everyone should have a pet. (I'm partial to dogs, but to each their own.)

7. Being selfish is the best way to be selfless.

8. Spirituality is healthier than religion.

9. Travel cures all ills.

10. Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change. (Thank you, Wayner Dyer.)

11. Forgiveness and peace are absolutely essential for a happy, fulfilled life.

12. Focus on the solution. Not the problem.

13. Thinking positive really does work.

14. Dreams can come true.

15. Red shoes are the shinizzle.

16. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are sinfully good.

17. Hugs are better than kisses.

18. Rain, clouds, hot tea, cookies, and a good book make for the perfect day.

19. The beach, sun, crashing waves, frosty beverages, and a good book make for the perfect day.

20. How to Win Friends and Influence People should be mandatory reading in high school.

21. Life is what you make of it. So make it good.


And finally, here's one for the road. I doubt anyone can argue with me on this one... ;)



________________________

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-- Wayne Dyer

1 comments:

Kass said...

You are a wonder!
I poop too.