I've never been very patient.
Hurry, hurry, hurry. Quick, quick, quick. Now. Now. Now...
When I'm fired-up about something, I feel the immediate urge to scale the highest mountain or climb up to the highest roof top and - by yelling, screaming, jumping, or busting a righteous move - enthusiastically let the world know, in no uncertain terms, that I'm way beyond super-excited.
Seriously. I mean, there are times when I can hardly contain myself.
It's a bit ridiculous, really.
Here are some shots from a photo shoot that I did today with Julia. Not surprisingly, I'm too excited about these pics to wait until I'm officially done editing to post them.
So I'm doing it now.
Right now.
Enjoy!













_____________________
"When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?"
-- George Carlin
Hurry, hurry, hurry. Quick, quick, quick. Now. Now. Now...
When I'm fired-up about something, I feel the immediate urge to scale the highest mountain or climb up to the highest roof top and - by yelling, screaming, jumping, or busting a righteous move - enthusiastically let the world know, in no uncertain terms, that I'm way beyond super-excited.
Seriously. I mean, there are times when I can hardly contain myself.
It's a bit ridiculous, really.
Here are some shots from a photo shoot that I did today with Julia. Not surprisingly, I'm too excited about these pics to wait until I'm officially done editing to post them.
So I'm doing it now.
Right now.
Enjoy!













_____________________
"When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?"
-- George Carlin
0 comments:
Post a Comment