However, with that being said...
Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, and I usually start getting psyched about it sometime around... now.
That's right. It's only the middle of August, but already my mind is thinking warm and cozy thoughts: crisp autumn temps, falling leaves, fluffy sweaters, hot apple cider, roasted marshmellows over bonfires, hayrack rides, pumpkin patches and, of course, Halloween.
Because my brain has already checked out of summer and situated itself comfortly into fall, it's been focusing on and pumping out projects that relate to that lovely time of year.
This print is now available on etsy. More fun holiday prints to follow!

** Now I think I might stop by the grocery store and, uh, check out some of that Halloween candy... ;)
____________________________
"I'll bet living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween."
--Author Unknown
1 comments:
These word-arts would surely look great on couple shirts so that pairs need not wear couples Halloween costumes any longer just for the Halloween celebration.
Post a Comment