I WANT… to take a spontaneous trip. Tomorrow.
I HAVE … a secret fetish for musicians in eyeliner.
I KEEP … getting happier and happier. Every day.
I WISH I COULD … spend tomorrow reading on a tropical beach.
I HATE … people who hate.
I FEAR … having a fear of something.
I HEAR … Dehlia "talking" to Chris.
I DON’T THINK … I'll ever want to live anywhere other than the Pacific Northwest.
I REGRET … having Subway for dinner. Chris' Teriayki Etc smelled much better.
I LOVE … red shoes, leather boots, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and foot massages. (Am I sensing a foot fetish here??)
I AM NOT … going to live with regret.
I DANCE … little jigs daily.
I SING … not very well. But I'm okay with it.
I NEVER … want to lose my sense of humor.
I RARELY … feel the need to return to my childhood home.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … ASPCA commercials. And the movie Cool Runnings.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … serious.
I HATE THAT … everything that tastes good is bad for you and everything that is good for you tastes bad.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … the public's obsession with Reality TV.
I NEED … my husband.
I SHOULD … go to the gym. (So I can later enjoy a Reeses's Peanut Butter Cup.)
One reason we don't mind getting stuck in traffic out here... (A view of Mt. Rainier through the window of our Jeep.)

_____________________________
"Of all the fire mountains which like beacons, once blazed along the Pacific Coast, Mount Rainier is the noblest."
-- John Muir
1 comments:
You are a lovely person.
Post a Comment