It was the word of the day. And try as I might, every time I heard it I had to laugh. I normally don't have the opportunity to hang with kiddos all that much, and I never knew the word could sound so.... Adorable.
Makela is almost two (her birthday's this weekend!) and already she knows exactly what she likes. Halloween. Pumpkins. Leaves. Her bear, Charlie. And... Christmas trees. In fact, Christmas trees, I think it's safe to say, hold a very special place in her heart.
And for almost being two, Makela is smart. Like I said, she knows exactly what she wants. When, after answering no to practically every question we threw at her, her dad asked (half in exasperation, half in jest), "Makela, can you say 'no'?", she pursed her lips together and shook her head. Seriously? How clever is that?
So enjoy a few shots from my recent session with the Williams Family. And on a side note... I think I need to get me a two year old. Something tells me I'd be in much better shape! ;)












________________________
"While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about."
-- Angela Schwindt
0 comments:
Post a Comment