With a change in my schedule fast approaching (I'm going back to school in January!), my photography is soon going to be taking a backseat to studying, studying, and... More studying. Yes, I will still be taking on a few shoots, but for anyone considering a session I'm going to strike a deal with ya... In order to get in some shoots while I still have some free time, I'm going to extend the Holiday Mini Sessions through the month of December. (Click here for details.)
Also throughout the month of December, I'm going to be discounting my regular session fees. For $200, you get up to two hours of shooting time anywhere in the Seattle metro area (weekends only), and approximately thirty-five to forty artfully edited photos on a CD with full, unlimited printing rights. (My name won't be on 'em... They're all yours!)
So there ya have it. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
** This offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
** If the location of your choice requires pay-for-parking, appropriate fees will be added.

_____________
"All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget. In this - as in other ways - they are the opposite of paintings. Paintings record what the painter remembers. Because each one of us forgets different things, a photo more than a painting may change its meaning according to who is looking at it."
-- John Berger
0 comments:
Post a Comment