So I'm especially thankful when I run across a new (well, new to me) artist that plays to the beat of my inner drum. V.V. Brown is amazing, and her song L.O.V.E makes me want to stop whatever it is I'm doing and bust a move.
Okay, so maybe it's not a pretty sight. Me bustin' a move. But the only one who sees me is Dehlia and well, let's face it, she's not exactly light on her feet either. Eh, but we have fun. And that's the important thing, right?
So enjoy L.O.V.E by V.V. Brown. And feel free to dance to the beat. :)
Find more artists like VV Brown at Myspace Music
___________________
"What we provide is an atmosphere... of orchestrated pulse which works on people in a subliminal way. Under its influence I've seen shy debs and severe dowagers kick off their shoes and raise some wholesome hell."
-- Meyer Davis, about his orchestra
0 comments:
Post a Comment