To me, there's nothing more inspiring than watching others run down their dreams. Go after their heartheld visions with enthusiasm and gusto. I love seeing people (some I don't even know personally) smile against all odds, hold their heads up high, and declare their dreams to the world. "This," they say, "is my dream. My life. And this is how I chose to live it."
Danie is one of those people. (Just see my previous post about our session together to see what I mean.) She dreams. And, more importantly, she follows her dreams.
And just where would the world be without people willing to follow their dreams?
So here's the deal. Two of Danie's original songs made it to the top of the "Fire" chart on Song Circle. (Woo-hoo!) And I'm here encouraging all of you to click on the link below, and listen and rate Danie's two songs - "All I Got To Give" and "Candela" - to help her move up the ladder. ("Candela", by the way, is a hauntingly beautiful song that I can't seem to get out of my head. Absolutely breathtaking.) So please click here and help a sister out! :)

P.S. - I know my "thankful for" posts have been MIA over the last few days, but I was busy enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday with Chris (who had that week off) and was, thankfully, indulging in mucho family time - which mainly consisted of lounging in front of the fire, reading, eating, and watching movie after movie. As I always say, the simple life is never dull. :)
_____________________
"We need to give ourselves permission to act out our dreams and visions, not look for more sensations, more phenomena, but live our strongest dreams - even if it takes a lifetime."
-- Vijali Hamilton
0 comments:
Post a Comment