WELCOME!

SHARE THE LOVE :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Days 11 & 12: Beach Therapy

It's often said that a dog is the best sort of therapist. And to that statement, I'd have to agree.

But I also think the beach does a great job as well. The soft sand beneath your feet, the rhythmic pouding of the waves, the haunting cries of seagulls as they soar overhead... Mmmm.

So what happens when you go to the beach with a dog?? Well, in my opinion, you catch a glimpse of heaven on earth.


Today I'm thankful for dogs and beaches... And that I can visit that sandy, saltwater oasis anytime I want - with dog in tow.


________________

"It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy...Beach Therapy."
--Amy Dykens

2 comments:

crystal said...

Great picture! And yes, that is my version of heaven on earth as well :)

Lisa S said...

Thanks! Dogs really do make everything better, don't they? :)